Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
thoughts to share
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within.”
Posted on 01/17/13, 09:30 am
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Codependency. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/17/13  3:34pm
" So true. People learn this too late in life, most of the time. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/19/13  8:55pm
" It is like Dorothy Gale's life in the Wizard of Oz. : ) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/20/13  12:44am
" Life inside can be a scary place when you haven't been there for a long time, trying to look everywhere else but "home". "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/21/13  11:03pm
" very well said life inside is scarey if you have not been there. cause we have not been there for a reason and those reasons will surface and be painful and hard to deal with. i have to tell myself over and over to stop regretting the past and thinkng about the future and just be here now. not everything has to be solved and taken care of immediatley. my obscessive compulsive personaltiy drives me crazy and i am in controll not that needy child that is just trying to stay in controll and feel safe. i have to make her safe and keep her calm. this is my present quest. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/24/13  1:56pm
" Me too. Thank you for reminding me to take care of my inner child. And thank you for reminding me to focus on today. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 01/25/13  10:57pm
" koyu, your welcome. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web