Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Un believable
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I want to say thank you for all your help, for the last three months I have had a very hard time with my husband. it was like he was Dr Jekle Mr Hyde. I don't know what happened , if it was the breast ca occuring in the opposite breast or juts the amount of pain he sees me going through. BUT he has changed all for the better. He is opening the door for me like when we were dating or first married, telling me he loves me, also holding my hand when we are driving somewhere. Today we were shopping and he stayed with me held my hand spoke softly. It felt like I was being loved again for the first time. No kidding. I feel wonderfully happy. I love my husband so much and now enjoy telling him. Thank you everyone for giving me support and ideas, for they all worked/.Thanks so much isabee( bella)
Posted on 03/09/13, 08:24 pm
15 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Chronic Pain. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 03/10/13  2:57pm
" How wonderful! But remember that guys are like a pendulum. Out of the blue he'll pull away. If you don't feel threatened and if you let him have his space, he'll come right back. If you cling or pout or get angry, he'll be distant longer.

Lesson I learned from a book and put into practice. What insight it gave me. The close/distant/close/distant cycle is natural for them. I guess they're born with it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 03/10/13  6:12pm
" Bella,

Sweetheart this is absolutely wonderful!! I have been praying so hard for you lately asking God to open your husband's eyes and to give him more compassion and understanding for you. I know he has been supportive in the past and I am so glad he is turning around! I think this new diagnosis is heartbreaking and each of you has had to take time to work on it in your own way. I am pulling for you from my corner in GA and please know that I love you very much and you are not alone sweet Bella:) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 03/10/13  8:16pm
" Great news! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #14 - 03/10/13  8:21pm
" I want to thank you for sharing such an uplifting and special post with us. You just warmed my heart.
I am so happy for you, it is wonderful to hear how things have turned for the good for both of you.

Many more blessings to both of you,
Toni "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #15 - 03/10/13  9:45pm
" Thats great news! i know how much easier and less stressful it is without the daily tension and fights. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web