Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
afternoon checkin humpday 20th feb...hugs
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I had two driving lessons today both were fine and enjoyable...I made loads of money that way! yeay!

I paid a bit on my sleep # bed today as it was due tomorrow...

I had to buy this expensively priced gasoline today...took $51 to fill my car! yikes!

Today they came to deliver my pooperscooper I ordered online and UPS said they will come tomorrow but tomorrow is a ice and snow event here...they say we will have ice and sleet and freezing rain tomorrow and may end up with three inches of stuff on ground....so I am planning to be here in case UPS comes..LOL I do not plan to go anyplace at all...the student today asked if I could go tomorrow I said ICE and SNOW Oh NO! I refused to take her tomorrow...LOL She was not thinking of that when she asked...she will go on Saturday....the second one I had today goes again friday by his father setting it up in advance...I just hope the roads are ok friday....

hope everyone is having a good day...I have just been home long enough to read a few posts and my email...so will continue my way thru todays activity on DS>....hugs all
Posted on 02/20/13, 05:28 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Chronic Pain. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/20/13  5:49pm
" Hi Bill, Teaching others to Drive seems to be a Blessing for You and your Students!

I pd. $50. for gas today also. I passed the gas station this morning gas was 4.79. 3 hrs. later, I stopped to fill my tank and it is 4.87!

All is good at my home today...minimal back and hip pain.

May Everyone have Pleasant Dreams tonight~ "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/20/13  5:52pm
" NO No No....I made a mistake....Gas is 3.879...not 4.89 (yet).....so sorry! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/20/13  5:56pm
" Hello Bill and Carol!! So good to see the two of you this afternoon. Glad you are both doing well. Gasoline prices are ridiculous!!! I am just sitting around my home trying to relax. Mother in law is cooking dinner, kids are laughing and playing hide n go seek. Watching evening news. Nothing huge happened today thankfully so I will def take that!! HUGs to you and all that follow. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 02/20/13  6:57pm
" since we expect ice tomorrow with snow and sleet I decided to go shopping for groceries tonight since I have the $$$ I need....so off to store I will go after 6pm news is over I suppose...it is just 5:55pm now....so I ate first too...had left over hamburger helper...I finished what was left after lunch today on that too...

I will ride the cart if they have any carts available but my guess is store will be packed as storm approaches....wish me luck! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 02/20/13  10:09pm
" I went grocery shopping and then home then decided to see if the homeless guy dennis needed to get some groceries too...so I took him to different grocery store to shop...I ended up buying a pound of hamburger...then home....now watching CSI and going to watch news then Leno and bed... "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web