Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
jobs from home/ disability friendly places
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I suffer from chronic pain and after one failed admin temp agency assignment after another and getting demoted with two staffing agencies, I am feeling completely Desperate. I do not want to go on disability. I have hit on so many scams it's not even funny (including online surveys). I found two writing companies that I joined, but it seems like freelance writing does not pay enough to live on unless you are really good and somehow start your own business. A friend told me about affiliate marketing/ starting own website, but that takes time to set up and I need to be making money right now plus it seems like again, not that many people succeed. One temp job had a person working data entry from home, but of course the person had been with the company forever. So that's pretty much all I know about.
Any ideas of jobs from home you can live on or finding disability friendly places to work/ staffing agencies?
Posted on 11/10/11, 10:00 am
2 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Chronic Pain. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/06/11  5:38pm
" Now that's a great post!!! I've looked over so may n so many scams it'll make your head spin. I'll be watching close for responses. My life is turned upside down due to Chronic pain along with hep c, which by the way, I have no idea how I got. Now I'm waiting on S.S.D. Oh what fun, No income. What's next???????????
Hope for favorable results on this post.
hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/06/11  11:41pm
" NTI 1-877-248-8912 is a government backed program for people on disability. It's called Ticket to work. I don't know if the number I posted is national it might just be for TN. The jobs they have are all work from home $9 -$15 an hour. @0 to 40 hrs required. I got turned down because my disability requires breaks every 15 minutes to change positions. Maybe someone else can take advantage of this. "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web