Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday November 1, 2014

Rambling Stories

• Journal Entry for November 13, 2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011 | A Rambling story

Ok were to start? Well i guess the begining would be good. So after getting my life in some sort of order and not needing this site for support as much a few years ago i find myself back here. As am on here looking for support things are not going as plan. Am now 31 weeks pregnant will another little girl (Aithalei) and am going through hell. First my ex husband has put in for a residency order f...

1 Recommendation

• Advertisement
  • my existance part1

Thursday, March 15, 2012 | A Rambling story

ok so today wasnt as bad as i though but still an inconvience.were to start? at the beggining i suppose but that seems so long ago i barely know were to begin. but i guess when i  finally cease to exist ile want my gravestone to read, i was born, i survived, i died, lol. i am the 2nd of 5, my elder sibling  was taken away from my female parent as she couldnt cope.she went on to have me,...

1 Recommendation

• Journal Entry for November 5, 2012

Monday, November 5, 2012 | A Rambling story

ok so not a great night! but am determined to reach my goal. this is just a minor setback.

1 Recommendation

• Journal Entry for November 30, 2012

Friday, November 30, 2012 | A Rambling story

WELL WHATS THERE O SAY? THIS GOAL IS GOING IN THE SHITTER REAL QUICK! STRESS, STRESS AND MORE STRESS.

1 Recommendation

• Journal Entry for December 9, 2012

Sunday, December 9, 2012 | A Rambling story

STILL DONT WANT TO TALK BOUT IT!

1 Recommendation

• Crazy

Monday, February 11, 2013 | A Rambling story

So things have been better lately. I decided that it was time to stop spending all my nights that my kids weren't here sitting on the couch, watching tv, with my cat. So, I joined match.com. I started talking with this guy. We've had several dates. I really like him. He seems to like me. At least that is what he has said. We have at least texted daily. There have been a few nights when I...

1 Recommendation

• Journal Entry for February 13, 2013

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | A Rambling story

So much for time being a healer! Not sure i even believe in that any more. Its never ever going to go away, never going to stop. it dont matter what i do, how i try to change. were i go he will always decide, always control, always make me relive the nightmare! thats what they do its like a never ending loop, the moment you start to feel relief they crush you again. there always there never let...

1 Recommendation

• Fuck I'm stupid

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 | A Rambling story

I broke down and sent him a ton of texts the other day. I cant seem to keep myself from talking to him. Since the case was dismissed i feel a desperate need to make things better between us. But he wants nothing to do with me. Its totally fucked up. he persued me, he ruined me, he begged me to stay, he begged me to come back and now that i want to he wants nothing to do with me. I am the one that...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• DONE

Saturday, May 4, 2013 | A Rambling story

SO OK I KNOW  MY SOCIAL SKILLS LEAVE A LOT TO BE DESIRED BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH OUT FOR SUPPORT TO HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS. I GUESS THIS IS THE WAY THINGS ARE MENT TO BE FOR ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY DEAR HUMANS ON HERE FOR ACCEPTING MY FRIENDS REQUESTS, THE HUGS, MESSAGES, ADVICE AND OCCASIONAL CHATS. I HOPE ALL TURNS OUT OK FOR YOU AND IN TIME YOU WILL HAVE VERY GOOD AND REWARD...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment