Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday November 1, 2014

Painful Stories

• ok

Friday, April 26, 2013 | A Painful story

So i guess its all over now. His ex family have buggered of to were they came from after treating me like dirt for almost 3 weeks. They refused to let me have anything of mine back (i had almost 4 years of pics of me and him and me and the kids on his comp, as my comp had no protection) they refused to let me have anything of his either, his clothes, his glasses, his aftershave that i got him for...

1 Recommendation

• Advertisement
  • 7 years

Saturday, June 1, 2013 | A Painful story

Here it goes. After 7 seven year he put his hands on me again. What really sad is that I'm no longer afraid. I have to walk away. But I have to be careful and I thought tbose days were over. There are no longer reasons to stay excuses for him or desire on my part to try anymore. I hope I live through the next 30 days cause thats what I'll need to save money to move. Any ideas?

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• IM MAD,ANNOYED and FRUSTRATED

Friday, March 28, 2014 | A Painful story

Cut a long story short- Youngest father dodges CHILD SUPPORT payments for our child. Finally after months and months they tracked his employer and I recently got a letter stating that what they would be deducting from his employer weekly. I thought hooray finally I can give my girl the things I cant usually do due to a very restricted budget.
    Today I get a letter from Child Support Agen...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Went to the 1 on 1 mediation session

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 | A Painful story

Oh i am exhausted. I am scared of what the future holds. The father will get a letter in a week to participate in mediation for our child. Going to be a long wait for a three way mediation :( If he doesn't agree to do it then the judge decides what % of care we get as he cant be a man and think in our best interests.
    HAVE TO BE STRONG, HAVE TO BE STRONG. Its in the best interest for our chil...

1 Recommendation