Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Online Gluten Conference
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Some of the best doctors in the country are having a Gluten Summit online. Dr. Peter Osborne is just one of the doctors Who is giving a talk. It will be held from November 11th to the 17th. You just have to register at:

Theglutensummit.com

They are just asking for an email address and your name. Check out the site for more information. 29 doctors from all over the country are participating. I think education is really important for those who suffer from this problem. Hope you find this helpful.

Lynn
Posted on 10/31/13, 12:30 pm
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Celiac Disease. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/01/13  11:29am
" just passing info, i saw on the local celiac blog i subscribe too - someone had wrote about this confrence - - please note i dont know either way - who is right, wrong..etc... but thought it was worth sharing --it was stated:
(again not my words or opnion)
:
I have researched this guy a chiropractor – not an MD - and it appears to me that his primary motivation is to sell unproven and undocumented tests. Buyer beware. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/01/13  12:10pm
" Are you talking about dr. Tom O'Bryan or Dr. Peter Osbourne? There are doctors and nutritionist who are scheduled to give talks. I'm curious what you have heard. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/01/13  2:47pm
" Here is a link to Dr. Tom O'Bryan's credentials on celiac.com's website:

http://www.celiac.com/authors/40/Dr...

He is a chiropractor, but has also done some additional study. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web