Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi, These are a hoot.

http://www.copd-support.com/ancil/a...

Hugs,

Nellie
Posted on 11/19/09, 07:33 pm
10 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for COPD & Emphysema. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/19/09  7:55pm
" I love the remote car one... might be one I try as those darn O2 things are heavy!!!!
Thanks do much for posting this site- great grins!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/19/09  8:27pm
" Thanks for the laugh. sometimes we need to lighten up. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/19/09  9:03pm
" that remote car thing WAS a good one! they weigh a ton! (i'm sure it's at least a couple of pound, anyway). and heck while they're at it...how about a little space for us to stand on...in case we need it! hehe "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 11/20/09  12:27pm
" Seems like I remember someone else in this forum using a remote car but It wasn't for 02 transport.

My personal favorite is the tether to the plane. Wonder how I would explain to my 02 provider that I needed this tubing just a "wee " bit longer than usual. LOL "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 11/20/09  4:55pm
" Well, I think the remote car is great, reminds me of someone...........(buzzing sound)............... Well, I think the remote car is great, reminds me of someone..............(buzzing sound)......... Man I hope these batteries run down sooooooooooon !!!! (buzzing sound) !! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 11/20/09  5:07pm
" Hey Pearl, my little pup gets good exercise being chased by a remote control car! And he's tuff from all the furniture he's ran into trying to get away from it! And my lungs get their exercise from all the laughter I get from it all!

I may get him a faster model for Christmas!?! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 11/20/09  6:43pm
" Oh thank you for the cartoons,its so nice to just be able to laugh about it once in awhile,and lessens our stress level.I really liked the remote control truck one,lol.I have a very nice portable concentrator but if I were using the tanks still the remote truck would be handy,lol. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 11/20/09  7:18pm
" Digi, have I got the deal for you!! It is a fast model but just a thought before I offer it to you.
Have you ever thought about how tuff your dog is getting and one day he may get ticked off at you and now you have made him stronger and "tuffer" and HE wants to control the remote car.

I wuz jus thinkin :o) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 11/21/09  2:31am
" Funny. Thanks for the laugh! Like everyone else, I like the remote control car idea. Maybe we could ride behind in one of those child size toy motorized kids cars. YOu know sort of like fred flintstonescar. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 11/22/09  12:01pm
" HAHAHAHA those are cute cartoons! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web