Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Did anyone find a chat room?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I was reading some of the messages from back last year. Did anyone find a good chat room? I was on one once then I couldn't find my way back there again. Then it seemed the chats were programed. So I gave up...then I found DS.
Do you all have any new info on this subject?
Also do any of you ever feel you can't get enough done? Seems like everyone is moving so fast and I'm like the turtle...so slow. Kind of depressing. I should be proud of what I can do, but I sure wish I could do what I used to do!
Sometimes it is hard to keep the good spirits up.
Thanks for being here.
Carol
Posted on 07/15/08, 05:40 pm
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for COPD & Emphysema. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/15/08  7:05pm
" I have a great chat room on my own message board site "Up North Simple Living". If you'd like to try it go to: http://upnorthminnesotasimpleliving...

Susie "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/15/08  7:29pm
" Thanks Susie I wiil give it a try. Can you tell me more about it?
Carol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/15/08  7:38pm
" Hi Carol...it's on my message board. It's a pretty good one, lots of bells and whistles. My message board is just about simple living. It's pretty new, not a lot of members yet and I've been kinda pre-occupied with the hospital and surgery thing. But I've been there lately.

Come visit...maybe you'll like it.

Susie "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web