Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
finger oxygen reader
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Would anyone know which is the best one to buy?
Posted on 01/15/12, 07:56 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for COPD & Emphysema. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/15/12  8:25pm
" Nonin is the top of the line. The Nonin Oynx is expensive. The Nonin Go2 is $99 and has good reviews.

However, you can get cheaper oximeters. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/16/12  8:39am
" I have two of them, one is a SPO MEDICAL 5500 FINGER PULSE OXIMETER which was expensive.

The other is a generic one that doesn't even have a name on it that I got from our local pharmacy it cost $25.00 and it works as well as the expensive one does:)

I think the demand is great for the pulse ox, and the prices are really coming down now as more companies are putting them on the market.

Good question Serenity.

Holly "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/16/12  1:53pm
" I have a Clinical Guard Oximeter, tested for accuracy against docs and respiratory nurses top of the range fingertip pulse oximeter.

Clinical Guard have a good selection at varying prices. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/17/12  5:35am
" I have a nonin..."Go To Achieve" good machine, I use to like it, however, I am not fond of purple and when it drops below 90, however, worth every penny "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/17/12  10:27am
" Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm going to check and see if I can get one today. Are they covered by health insurance by any chance? "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web