Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
extreme exhaustion
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
i have copd and am now dealing with complete and overwhelming exhaustion. spend most days and nights sleeping or napping. feel like my life is passing me by.
Posted on 06/06/09, 08:22 pm
1 Reply Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for COPD & Emphysema. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/06/09  8:32pm
" Oh my goodness....How I can relate and yet somehow it does pass...I know this is not much help in the moment....I know I do not know what stage your in or what your have been dealing with but oh yeah I do understand how you feel....Honey, of all nights, please believe me when I say hang in there....better days are coming....Please know that you are not alone....oh yeah I know how those feelings can creep up on you....but seriously your not alone and believe it or not...this very night you have made a difference to this lady...as I am also very exhausted wondering how to take the next breath never mind face the next day.....But you know what...We will because thats whats important....thats what we do....Whew....not always easy but always worth it...Just one more breath....just one more moment and all of the sudden something so very precious will appear and let us know why its worth it.....thank you for sharing this night....its going to be okay...these moments do pass....Hang in there and know you are not alone...Bless your heart....
Love and Blessings, Serenity "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web