Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Miss Tarot is back for her Spring visit
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
It seems like she comes around every Spring,
I don't know how long she'll be sticking around,
so I ask:

"how do I best deal with the anxiety of the coming few months in particular, and the coming year in general, given all the changes I have so little control over?"

Your upcoming changes are throwing you into a bit of internal upheaval, especially since you know you'll be evaluated anew, and competing with others for security. It'll be too easy to feel anxiety and stress over it all. Maybe even frustration that you can't control the situation the way you'd really like to. Your creative sparks may be burning low while your way through thorny obstacles

but get this, take the path of least resistance this one time, don't be so hard on yourself.

Besdies your work experience and your reputation, you know, dry spells dont last, and you know you're going to emerge from this difficulty with renewed energy and creativity.

"A change is as good as a holiday."

Let your friends support you, and move forward deliberately and with confidence.

--------------------------------------------------

anyone else?
Posted on 04/27/12, 05:44 pm
77 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Breakups & Divorce. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #71 - 04/30/12  10:12pm
" Let me pull my cards out :)

And Pssstt..... if you go to my photos here...you will see the jet black hair... Im super curious, if that is who you saw :)

Be right back! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #72 - 04/30/12  10:37pm
" Joy,

You have angels surrounding you. They are whispering in your ear, ever reminding you of your beauty, courage and strength. They wrap their wings around you, so when you feel that brush against a shoulder, it is them reminding you that you are never alone.

They fill your eyes and ears with deliciousness...with vigor and spark for this thing we call life. You see detail...every minute detail, and things that others so easily miss or take for granted.

They are here to remind you that have risen to new heights. heights in which you are able to fly and soar above the lower energies of the Earth plane. Take flight... you already have, and continue to travel to anywhere you wish. You are protected and loved deeply in your journey. Blessed. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #73 - 04/30/12  10:41pm
" ((((((Namaste))))))

thanks babe :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #74 - 05/01/12  2:35am
" You're the best Miss Tarot!
I've concluded that, for the time being, I'm going to choose me.

Thank you JoyRide, you're a good friend to me, and many others here! Don't go away again. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #75 - 05/01/12  2:41am
" May I ask what the next few months holds for me and my goals for the future? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #76 - 05/01/12  5:43am
" sorry tinksma

miss tarot's gone again for now "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #77 - 05/01/12  12:05pm
" Thank you for the reading.
Hear me roar! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web