Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Fun & Games
Discussion:
What Animal Describes the OM/OW your spouse select
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Saw a similar thread, but changing it to your chance to get back at the OM or OW that your significant other went after! lol

Now our turn to describe them!

The OW definitely reminds me of a barracuda, sneakily swimming below the surface, until she could spy a man, and quickly take a chunk out of him! She probably is going after his ass, cuz she's an ass, lol!
Posted on 10/14/11, 03:27 pm
25 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Breakups & Divorce. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 08/22/12  10:22pm
" vulture he stalks his pray till they got nothing left then picks them clean and leaves to find the next "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #22 - 08/27/12  1:50am
" The best description is one used by a mutual friend.

She left me for a toad.

He looks like one, and is one. Someday I hope she'll see she could have had a lot better. But, work romances... Someday he may leave her for another. Who knows... But, she sold herself short, and I suspect that someday she'll regret it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #23 - 09/18/12  9:08pm
" Not real sure what she looks like...um may need some help on this one. She has the ugliest biggest mouth, literally from ear to ear and huge lips. Idk, she is ugly though. I asked him why couldn't he at least honor my legacy with someone pretty? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #24 - 07/01/13  2:17am
" A she man.I swear she looks like a dude "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #25 - 07/14/13  11:17am
" A stick-insect with a thin "douchebag beard" that looks like he's going through chemotherapy, Also, he's also married, so that just adds to his charm. Hell with both of them. They deserve eachother. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web