Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Got a new job
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
After applying to 15 jobs and interviewing for 4 of them I have a new job. I am excited to begin my new journey. I have been pretty stable on / off for a few years with small bouts of depression and mania here and there but nothing that has kept me down for long I'm on social security disability so I will be losing that because I will be making triple what I am suppose to but we are so tired of being poor. Our kids go without after school activities and sports because of it and I'm tired of them suffering because of my illness. I really believe I can do this. It's a fantastic job with great base pay plus ways to make more due to productivity. I don't start until June 2nd. Did my drug test today, always worry about all my meds but they said they'd call if they found a prescription drug and verify it with me I've never failed before and I have never done an illegal drug in my life so I'm sure I will be fine. Can't wait to start!!!!!!!
Posted on 05/13/14, 07:04 pm
14 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 05/13/14  10:32pm
" Thank you all so much "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 05/14/14  4:38pm
" Congrats on ur new job :-) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 05/14/14  7:58pm
" Congrats! Hope everything works out for you. "
View More Posts Ignore