Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
why men dont return calls?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
question for the guys? what does it mean when a guy sometimes returns calls and sometimes doesn*t? the same thing with texts? it happened with my ex and now it is happening with a quy who is (i thought) a friend.
i feel the message is hey you are of no consequence to me and i couldn*t be bothered replying to you.
Posted on 04/05/13, 10:58 pm
17 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 04/06/13  12:26pm
" i dont think guys r being mean i just think they dont like phones. its a guy thing. i have some hearing loss and i prefer texting to saying "could u speak up?". my daughter is a texter and my son is a caller. my son bought me a bluetooth headset so he could talk to me. i like it , works for me. my hands r free to do other things. i hate holding a phone to my ear. sometimes i dont hear the beep of a text either. even if its in my pocket. we have people at work that thats all they do all day is text, talk, etc. i say "what?" and their on the phone. not talking to me "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 04/06/13  12:30pm
" it takes all kinds in this world. u nice people need us annoying people as well. how else would u know that u r one of the nice people. i dont see how in the world i could take this thread further but give me some time and im sure i will. thanks for your consideration ; ) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 04/06/13  12:35pm
" enjoyed the topic. irishwriter, i like that screenname "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #14 - 04/06/13  2:49pm
" I prefer voice over emails and texts. It's that simple. I know, it's a money issue for some so I will accommodate for that.

As to guys not texting or returning calls to someone they're s'posed to have some romantic interest? Well I could never get my mind around the good guy / bad boy thing. I'm guessing that playing hard to get still works both ways.

But then again I'm starting to hear a lot more of this "if you liked it, you shoulda put a ring on it." stuff. Not sure if that's just the usual ring and bling collection thing.

For me, the more things change the more they stay the same. I'm still a fussy fucker as I always was. Lol the older I get of course the fuss factors change but I'd rather be alone than be bored and alone with another fussy fuckess who feels the same.

Pardon my vernacular. PM me if you want to exchange contact info. Hahaha...yes I am incorrigible too. Nothing like a well placed plug.

~smiles fer miles~ "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #15 - 04/06/13  3:48pm
" we.ve.already.gone.past.the.sexual....
friends.for.various.reasons.mainly....
reconnected.after.many.years.at.my.mothers.funerals.when
he.rescued.me.from.family.!.i.think.he.might.even.have.been.my.
first.real.boyfriend!how.cute!anyway.we.talked.all.the.time.making,and.returning.calls.and.texts.being...
four.hours.apart.during.the.last.six.weeks.or.so.this.non-return.shit
has.been,happening.it.happens.with.,a.lot.of.people.it.seems.i.am.
always.the,one.to,maintain,contact.,thank.you.for.all.your.responses..i.am.not.one.to.play.games.if.i.want.to.talk.to.someone.,i.just.call
them! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #16 - 04/06/13  4:03pm
" im easy. i dont even care if u wake me up. just understand that im human and an occasional idiot. i try to do the right thing as soon as i figure out what i think it is. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #17 - 04/06/13  4:31pm
" I think people treat us badly because we allow it.. .I had a boyfriend text me at 4 a.m. and thought that was okay.. suffice it to say that he is not my boyfriend now.. I prefer to be alone then to tolerate inconsiderate people.. It takes little effort to return a text .. sometimes they may not be able to right away but at some point it should be expected.. ie. the phone may be charging.. IMO it is not acceptable to not return a text .. it's like your having a conversation and all of a sudden they ignore you and are speaking with someone else.. this probably happens if they are having more then one text conversation.. anyhow.. life is too short.. so I choose to have considerate people on my journey and I limit access from those who have no manners.. I hope your able to work it out... treat yourself well.. you deserve it... ((hugs)) polar "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web