Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
A bipolar story :'(
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Was doing good for about a month with no drugs or alcohol. And about 6 with out cheating on my girlfriend that I've been with for 4 years that has been nothing but good to me (now my ex).And the Tuesday before valentines day I start off drinking a margarita thinking I have a sense in moderation. Than the day after I start drinking more and more. Valentines spent it with my girlfriend (now my ex) take her to Disneyland and we eat at a nice upscale restaurant called blu bayou. Start having all these thoughts that in god and the most good looking person and better than everyone. Saturday after Im sexting my coworkers and go to the strip club I have sex with 2 strippers spend the 400 I had in my savings and go to my girls to sleep. She wakes me up saying she read my texts and she says we're done smh.
Posted on 02/23/13, 11:08 pm
9 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/23/13  11:12pm
" Sorry you're going through a rough time mike.. Do you think this is BP or is it more related to drinking?? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/23/13  11:15pm
" Sorry to hear about this.... I recently experienced as loss of a relationship and it cuts like a razor blade.
I've been there. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/23/13  11:24pm
" I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. But, I also wonder if this is bipolar or is it related to a problem with alcohol. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 02/23/13  11:29pm
" Oh Dude, so sorry that this is happening. Sounds like you need to get yourself over to AA - my hubby has been sober for 7.5 mos and it has really changed his life (and mine).

Get yourself a good sponsor and actively work the steps. Sorry to preach, but I've seen what alcohol can do to a relationship - it aint pretty either. But there is help to be had (plus alcohol is a major depressant and that's all that we bpers need is more depression) you deserve better than what you've just described Mike. Good luck to you man. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 02/23/13  11:33pm
" What a terrible position to put yourself in. I used to drink and was sexually overactive. I quit drinking and there were no more problems. Please take care. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 02/24/13  2:13am
" That is why i take my medication religiously and avoid drugs and alcohol. BP has a way of ruining relationships and the only way to hang onto to them is to prevent episodes. Sorry this happened to you. Take good care of yourself. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 02/24/13  2:20am
" So what's your point? Obviously you need meds, no alcohol. In your post you relay the events but you do not indicate you are seeking advice or comfort. It reads like talk between guys in the locker room. Sorry, but that's how it came across. Get serious about your condition and treatment and be compliant with medications. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 02/24/13  2:36am
" sorry mike

hugs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 02/24/13  3:45am
" 2 strippers for 400 bucks... not bad. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web