Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
I don't matter
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I am trying so hard to make a difference in the world. I try to always be nice to people I meet. I went vegan because I felt so bad about the inhumane way animals are treated and killed. I have eight cats and two dogs that I rescued and there are feral cats outside that I put food out for. But, I just feel that I don't matter, nothing that I do makes any difference. I'm tired of trying. I live in the Bible belt and I'm tired of having a God shoved down my throat who is supposedly "all good" yet advocates the killing of children, sending millions to "hell" because they don't believe in him in just the right way, who is supposedly everywhere and knows everything, and various things. I think not very many would notice if I was gone.
Posted on 02/11/13, 01:32 am
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 02/11/13  9:37pm
" Just wanted to say you sound like a really wonderful person. You DO matter, but the depression is whispering in your ear right now. This will pass and you will feel better, don't give up or give in. Keep being wonderful and loving those sweet animals and things will turn around. Great big HUGS for you!! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web