Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Cant believe this????? Pissed
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Ok so I was at H&R block today getting my taxes done with mu husband. I had 2 w'2s. One from the power company I am on Long term disbality, my SS...the lady looks at me says oh thats a great company to work for very hard to get in blah blah. Then she comes out and asks me SO WHY ARE YOU ON DISABILTY???? WTF Are southern people just pain rude? I almost reached over the desk and punched her. Gawd some people/
Posted on 02/03/13, 06:18 pm
12 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 02/03/13  8:51pm
" I like that Eulanspeigal, nice x "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 02/04/13  12:12am
" I like that a tax preparer would be so conscienous as to wnat somone to get the maximum refund. I was hoping there'd be a better way to ask. I was thinking of using H&R Block too. BUt I realy don't know why to trust. I know that federal med expense deductions cut off is 7.5 percent of your income(source Jackson Hewitt) (I live in florida)at the least. so it would make sence to ask some form of that kind of question. but how to phrase is could have been alot better. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web