Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Depressed again...
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I've waited for this time off from class...now its driving me crazy. I've run out of things I want to do. I've watched TV too much. Don't have the money to go do something. I just want to sleep the time away. I also have no energy, feel lazy and dam it I gained 10 lbs out of nowhere... which feels just freaking wonderful. I just feel miserable. Without all the hustle and bustle from school I have too much time to think. Guess I'm just depressed again. Why can't I just be able to enjoy some down time without it bringing me down?
Posted on 12/19/12, 05:26 pm
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/19/12  5:52pm
" Sorry you're struggling sweetie... Being bored is the step above depression..
Maybe a walk and getting some fresh air would help a bit...xo "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/19/12  6:02pm
" I know the feeling. It's hard to get motivated when our routines stop. Can you force yourself to call someone and meet for a cup of tea or something? (((Hugs))) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 12/19/12  6:13pm
" I understand your pain, and I'm sorry you're dealing with that.

I know you probably don't actually want to do anything that you think of. Maybe try thinking of something totally different? Time killers, distractions.....word puzzles, online games, crafts, phone a friend, journal (my personal favorite), write lists (things you want to change, things you want to do in your lifetime, things you want in general), do something productive (cook, clean, walk, etc), or just lay back and try to think of anything else I could have added to the list of things you could do to kill time. ;)

I hope you get to feeling better soon! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 12/19/12  8:38pm
" Sorry you're bored. I used to get that way too. Is there any where you can volunteer for the rest of your off time? Maybe find some real life groups to join? Write in a journal, see some friends, go to a coffee shop and strike up a conversation, etc.

Good luck. I know what boredom feels like and some these I have tried before and they helped. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 12/19/12  8:47pm
" I'm right there with you.

I feel like shit just in time for christmas. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 12/19/12  8:59pm
" There's not much real life anything around here...I'm suppose to have lunch with someone tomorrow nbut they haven't been in touch so I don't know. Somebody must be burning something nearby...the smoke is all in my yard and I can smell it in my house. Ugh. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web