Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
I don't need a puppy
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
do I?
Some of you may know that I have 3 pugs. 1 fawn, Gloria G, and 2 black, Lola and Hubert.
Gloria and Hubert had puppies in October. This past weekend it was time for them to go to their new forever homes. And they all did, except one. He's still here and I find myself not making an effort to find him a home. All morning him, his mom and dad have been laying in a pile asleep.
He's always had a name, we named them just to keep them straight, but where he was Ivan before, now we've started calling him Sir Ivan The Marshmallow Of Bologna. He was always the biggest and lightest of the fawn puppies. I'll have to get a picture of him later the only recent one I have of him right now is blurry and was taken a couple weeks ago
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0...

But I'm torn with finding him a home or just admitting, he has one already :)
Posted on 12/18/12, 12:43 pm
15 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 12/19/12  3:20pm
" I refuse to list on craigslist, other than the facebook group I found I'm not sure where to post about him.
I might contact the local pug rescue group but I'm sure they have enough pugs to rehome right now. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 12/19/12  6:55pm
" I agree that if you have room and the means to care for him, keeping him is not necessarily a bad idea. If I could have another dog, moneywise and roomwise, I would absolutely adopt a rescue German Shepherd to keep my 1st one company! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 12/19/12  7:35pm
" Its pretty hard to turn down a little pug named Si Ivan The Marshmallow of Balogna... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #14 - 12/19/12  9:00pm
" I love pugs. They are super dogs. Don't they bond with one person?

I have 3 dogs that I love and adore...l sturdy little mutts. And 5 cats. Rescues I couldn't home when the recession hit.

I'm a bad person to ask....

I would say just keep him if you can't home him by the new year...or whatever date you choose.

Or just keep him because you love him to much to say goodbye. No shame in that. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #15 - 12/19/12  10:17pm
" Yeah my Gloria is mine, so far though Ivan hasn't picked a certain person. Hubert is my son's. Well Hubert says he is. He does sleep with me though. My bed is so crowded! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web