useless?
not enough swear words to describe?
able to display empathy?
knowledgeable?
genuinely caring?
arrogant?
Posted on 12/07/12, 01:44 pm
23 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 12/08/12  2:36am
" I use to drive an hour and a half sometimes 3x a week to see my shrink i had until i was 21. He was the best. The rest I've seen are just med prescribers....wish i could see him again though he was really great...he only does child/adolescents...i went to see him years after and he took me back and hugged me...asked how i was. He was the only person i felt comfortable talking to. I dont think i ever thanked him. Maybe i should send a card... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #22 - 12/08/12  6:17am
" My Pdoc gets a A for Asshole. I need to get a new one, this community based care isn't for everyone. Here I need to see the Tdoc in order to get my meds filled. Sometimes she falls asleep on me, Yeah you heard right. She has sleep apnea and drifts off, occasionally though she has good input. Luckily she has moved off into her own practice and I am getting a new therapist. Hopefully she will be better than the last one. I wish that I could go back to my Pdoc from years ago, they don't take medicare patients anymore. He was awesome, I really didn't appreciate him enough. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #23 - 12/08/12  9:14am
" I recently was in a crisis for a new psychiatrist and my wife helped me find a real good one. I even have his cell phone number in case of emergencies which is cool. I don't waste time with crappy doctors anymore and let them know it they are terrible,maybe that's why I get kicked out of programs. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web