Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Text buddy wanted
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I'm lookin for a text buddy...I would like to hav sum1 to text in good times and bad...I don't hav any1 in my life that truly understands wat BP does to our lives...I'm not a big talker but I can text all day...sum1 like-minded preferred...check out my profile n msg me if ur interested...
Posted on 11/27/12, 06:16 pm
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/27/12  6:22pm
" Lacy, I think until people know you they are likely to be reluctant to share their mobile number with you.

Can't you use the main boarda and PMs here on DS? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/27/12  6:34pm
" Ummm...ya...I didn't expect that..nor wuld I giv out my # wily nily...I fig msgn on here would b a 1st step but I fig I'd throw the idea out there "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/27/12  6:36pm
" Lacy, I understand your need to have someone who GETS US ..but like fish says, I keep my conversations to PM's on DS

If you don't know how to PM, just click onto a persons avatar, and it's up there where SEND A HUG is..PM's are totally private.

Welcome to our group
hugs
dd "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web