Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Anxious ABout Thanksgiving
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I know I should probably go visit my Mom at the Skilled Nursing Home...BUT...geesh , I have such a hard time with visiting by myself , much less staying long enough for a meal.

My cousin has invited me to her house. Taking Mom is out of the question...the 2 hour drive would be too much for her ( not to say my own sanity)

I know I will be welcome,and have a good time at my cousin;s ...but I'm feeling really guilty, and kinda want to just hide out for the day.

uuggh

To isolate or not ?
Posted on 11/19/12, 01:00 pm
21 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 11/20/12  11:15am
" I think you NEED to go and have a good time dd.. You need to take care of you during this trying and painful time..
Treat yourself well.. You give so much of yourself.. Giving a little back to you is essential to your well being..
Can you visit the day before or the day after??.. She probably won't remember at least for long whether you were there on the specific day or not..
You can celebrate Thanksgiving with her on a different day
I hope you go and share those famous green beans..
Great big hug for you sista..xo "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web