Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
alone forever, why not
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have made a decision to stay single forever. I have been married twice and no luck there. I feel like my mood swings: depression, mania, irritability, agitation, happy for a moment then sad, and all that other stuff is just too much to ask anyone to handle. I can barely handle it myself when it's bad. I don't know how you guys found stable relationships but I feel like I just need to stay single. I don't even think I could tell someone I was dating that I have a mental illness. And, I'm not so sure two mentally ill people need to get together. Oh well, alone isn't so bad. I have three great kids and a grandson. Surely Im not really missing anything ????
Posted on 05/27/12, 09:19 pm
22 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 05/28/12  3:21pm
" I'm decided years ago in my early 20's that I would probably be single forever unless Fate strings together a crazy string of coincidences to prove me wrong. I've gone on a date here and there but if there looks like there is any possibility of a relationship, I decide that I am too screwed up and she is much better off without me OR I get hit hard by one of my moods and decide that I want or deserve to be alone forever.

I haven't totally discounted the possibility but I have stopped looking and trying because I figure I'll just sabotage it anyway. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #22 - 05/28/12  5:31pm
" I was single for 13 years after my divorce. Enjoyed every minute of it. I helped me "grow up" and find out who I am. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web