Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Off Topic Posts
Discussion:
A New Perspective - Husband is Bipolar
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi, everyone. I am a frequent participant in the Lupus support group on Daily Strength and I realized that maybe this bipolar support group would be helpful, as well. I am not bipolar (although I do have depression and some mild, ocassionaly anxiety). But, my husband has been dealing with his dipolar disorder for ten years (he's 28 now).

He has started to have a lot of problems with it and he is really unhappy with his life. While he was ranting (in a manic moment) about his career yesterday, I suggested that he visit this support group. He's hesitant about it, so I decided to try to find any useful information that I can for him.

Thanks in advance for any advice you might have for him/us!

- EngTeach
Posted on 04/03/12, 05:00 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Bipolar Disorder. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/03/12  6:06pm
" I think he needs to join and find out for himself.

In the meantime you might find

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Fami...

useful. Experience is that generally having both partners on the same board, one BP one not usually doesn't work so well. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/04/12  8:03pm
" My husband is divorcing me because I am bipolar. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web