Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
Help, I need a doctor
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have MS, osteoporosis and arthrtis in my spine. I been in 3 rearend accidents,years ago.had a brain tumor removed in 07. My doc,bless his soul,died suddenly in April.He was my doc for 30yrs. he also took care of mom and dad,until their deaths.I have been to three doc's since.They all said me pain clinic. Joke! The people there want me to do pt,ot and see a phyc who wouldn't even let me talk during "evaluation",two days a week for 6 weeks with all of them. that means all day there, WITH NO PAIN MEDS!!.I'm hanging on to very end of my rope.My doc had me on 30mg oxycodone 3x a day ,valium and prozac,and fioricet for when i got a headache. one doc tor gasve me he valium and prozac and 10mg percocet!!!!. Someone please can you help.I've been praying so hard. I live in Pittsburgh,Pa.
Posted on 11/14/10, 02:11 pm
1 Reply Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Back Pain. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/14/10  11:02pm
" You need a pain management Doctor, go to www.doctorsforpain.com or www.raceagainstpain.com. Both of those websites lists pain Doctor's all over the US and all you need to do is go through their lists, write the names of Doc's that might be close to you, and then start calling.
It took me 6 tries to find a good pain management Doctor, so do not dispair if you don't find one right away, keep on trying and the victor will be yours! Good luck with your search! "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web