Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday September 2, 2014

Venting Stories

• bad anxiety

Saturday, April 13, 2013 | A Venting story

Couldnt sleep last night-terrible anxiety about any/everything. pain when walking or standing very severe. No friends or family I can talk to.  Feel hopeless

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Advertisement
  • Stressed About Tomorrow

Saturday, May 18, 2013 | A Venting story

I try not to hollar too much or get too upset about things I can't change, but today, I need to vent a little. (Or maybe I'm whining, or maybe I'm dreaming of whining....) Lol Anyway, I just needed to set it all down.
    My life the last few weeks has been greatly complicated by my car breaking down. All of the family relatives are 100 miles away or more, and any friends I have are usually so busy w...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• String of bad luck this month

Saturday, June 22, 2013 | A Venting story

So far June's been pretty crappy for me.  I sprained my knee (thankfully only a minor sprain!), but then right when I was starting to walk without a brace this guy accidentally stepped on my toe and completely massacred it. It is not a pretty sight.  I taped it up, but it still looks like crap   My friends have now nicknamed me Franken-foot.
    And a few days ago my boyfriend beg...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• My thoughts

Thursday, October 31, 2013 | A Venting story

I feel so alone.  How do they not notice I haven't really been out of my bed in weeks or really eaten either? Do they really care about anyone besides themselves? As long as I was their clothes they don't say anything. That's basically all I have to do. I don't come out of my room except to do that and the washer and dryer are right outside my bedroom door. Luckily I have my own bathroo...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Venting and Ranting

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 | A Venting story

I don't feel like anyone really understands me (as teenager as that may sound). I don't think I can really talk to anyone about things that are bothering me. My mom just shrugs it off as no big deal, my friends don't want to hear it, and my boyfriend doesn't say much of anything and barely listens.
    It becomes increasingly frustrating to feel so alone. People I see in my every day life, disgust m...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Life Sucks!!!!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 | A Venting story

Everyone says Merry Christmas..... I can't get into the "Christmas Spirit"... Between my pain level and going through the 14th Christmas with out my mom.... She was the one who got me in the spirit every year. She loved this time of year. I finally made it to the cemetery to visit her grave..... it was a 4 for 1 special... My great grandma, grandma, grandpa and mom are burred there... 
    You'd...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Discouraged, Lonely

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | A Venting story

I've felt really bad today. Dizzy, light headed, neck and lower back hurt. Never know when the severe vertigo will occur so I'm often housebound. Still a couple of weeks before I go to the different ENT doctor and the neurosurgeon a few weeks after that.

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Sad, Depressed

Friday, February 7, 2014 | A Venting story

It's very hard to keep up any energy to fight all my symptoms. The constant visits to doctors, all the tests and such can be very waring over time.

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Facebook is gathering our data, even when we don't use Facebook, for advertising purposes. This is a worrying trend. Haven't they earned enough money as it is?
    It's one thing to seek money from Advertising; I have registered to do that myself; but this clandestine gathering of data underlines how the obsession with being Super-Rich taints the soul.
    If I was a philanthropist, I'd inject the money ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• So frustrated!!!

Friday, August 1, 2014 | A Venting story

I called my doctor's office last night to see if it would be open next week only to find out it's closed until August 13th!!! It's always closed a lot! I had my blood tests done two weeks ago and they probably have the results by now but they might have closed before getting them! While they're closed there's no way to find out anything!!! I'm so tired of always not feeling well!!! I'm so tired o...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments