Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Sunday April 20, 2014

Rambling Stories

• Just an observation...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | A Rambling story

Ever notice that the more invested a person is in something, the tighter they hold onto it? Whether it's a belief, and idea, a point of view... even if it's completely wrong, makes no sense, is totally crazy?
    I think this has a lot to do with why people remain in bad, or even abusive relationships. They've invested their time, their energy, their heart. They can't let go of the investment.

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Advertisement
  • Frustration

Monday, December 10, 2012 | A Rambling story

Today is Monday. I have spent my day dealing with issues and crisis's. My son's fiance' blew a job interview because she didn't prepare like I told her to and then called me in panic mode because she wasn't going to get there in time, wasn't dressed right, didn't follow my directions, etc. She admitted that perhaps she should have prepared better. Ya think??? They agreed to interview her on Wedne...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Tis in this moment

Monday, April 29, 2013 | A Rambling story

Monday, all day today... got some planting done, I still want to erect my own greenhouse out of 2 litre pop bottles. So I hooked up the new flat screen tv. and decided to stay in my jammies and have a slumber party with myself and the dogs lol. tomorrow is the now changed Mri scan not a ct. I'm nervous, I've had them before but I hate the IV. so I'm having them sedate me. I broke down this am and...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• First journal post!

Monday, June 3, 2013 | A Rambling story

Hello! First journal entry. Today I am feeing pretty good, and it has been a pretty positive day. Sometimes I hate going to sleep because alot of my dreams are very negative and leave me feeling pretty sucky the next morning.  Alot of mornings I wake up and feel kinda hopeless, but as the day goes on this feeling usually fades.  However, it sucks to wake up like this, because the mornin...

1 Recommendation

• grrrfigityblibberstumfundyblech!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 | A Rambling story

Today sucks. Brand new hs spot right on the tendon/ligament that runs from the inside of your leg to your groin area. Not to mention all the other bullshit I deal with on a daily basis.....
    Boss wanting to drag his feet on getting an answering service going. I'm not answering the friggin phone all afternoon for god and everybody just to only get paid $8 for only the calls that we get where folks ...

1 Recommendation

• Feeling like a carnival

Thursday, June 27, 2013 | A Rambling story

Well I didn't sleep well last night. Too hot, but when I awoke this am OMG my neck feels so bad. I am waiting to see the neurologist next mo. I've waited a very  long time to see him. I'm suppose to get my records together, etc. In the last MRI c-2-4 are narrowed ,degenerative disease as well, I had a c-5,6 fusion,c-7 total replacement a metal plate and 8 screws and a bone marrow transplant ...

1 Recommendation

• Days in the darkness

Thursday, September 5, 2013 | A Rambling story

The last few days have held me paralyzed . Physical pain emotional pain locked inside my cage of pain. the voices call to me , beckon to me .Why !!!!!! do you go , hurt so bad , why not end it all.Why do you push on through the pain?

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Saturday Night Special

Saturday, November 9, 2013 | A Rambling story

Well, it's another exciting night around the homestead.  My son and dog are in a competition for attention.  When we first discussed bringing a dog into our family, he was going to be my son's pet primarily due to the fact that my son wanted a more interactive pet than BooBoo the bunny.  It's been 3 months and the dog sleeps in my bed and follows me around the house. He will go to ...

1 Recommendation

• Another wonderful day

Monday, December 9, 2013 | A Rambling story

Getting so tired of things.... Seems like every time I turn around there is always something that comes up or happens that requires me to shell out money I don't have. I have been trying to keep my head up but this is getting to me bad now. I have been dealing with this for over a year now with no income. This year it is affecting my Daughter's Christmas. 
    I wish the damn federal government ...

1 Recommendation

• The plus and Minus of it all

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 | A Rambling story

I am glad this cold weather is almost over.
    I placed all of my plants and fruit trees into the large greenhouse and one night it came a big wind and I didn't know that it had blown one of the panels on the top of the greenhouse away and then it dipped below freezing that same night and killed most of my stuff.
    I would say I am lucky if I have 1-5% of my original plants and trees left.
    I think the...

1 Recommendation