Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Thursday December 18, 2014

Rambling Stories

• Just an observation...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | A Rambling story

Ever notice that the more invested a person is in something, the tighter they hold onto it? Whether it's a belief, and idea, a point of view... even if it's completely wrong, makes no sense, is totally crazy?
    I think this has a lot to do with why people remain in bad, or even abusive relationships. They've invested their time, their energy, their heart. They can't let go of the investment.

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Advertisement
  • Thinking back ...where it all began

Friday, July 29, 2011 | A Rambling story

I figured I would try and start a journal to keep track of my progress. But before I do that I was looking back and thinking when I might have started having acute pancreatitis attacks. As a child I grew up in a household of german parents. My mom baked and cooked with lots of fat! Household had endless supplies of treats, when money was good. I was a skinny kid growing up. I remember having many...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Frustration

Monday, December 10, 2012 | A Rambling story

Today is Monday. I have spent my day dealing with issues and crisis's. My son's fiance' blew a job interview because she didn't prepare like I told her to and then called me in panic mode because she wasn't going to get there in time, wasn't dressed right, didn't follow my directions, etc. She admitted that perhaps she should have prepared better. Ya think??? They agreed to interview her on Wedne...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Tis in this moment

Monday, April 29, 2013 | A Rambling story

Monday, all day today... got some planting done, I still want to erect my own greenhouse out of 2 litre pop bottles. So I hooked up the new flat screen tv. and decided to stay in my jammies and have a slumber party with myself and the dogs lol. tomorrow is the now changed Mri scan not a ct. I'm nervous, I've had them before but I hate the IV. so I'm having them sedate me. I broke down this am and...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Saturday Night Special

Saturday, November 9, 2013 | A Rambling story

Well, it's another exciting night around the homestead.  My son and dog are in a competition for attention.  When we first discussed bringing a dog into our family, he was going to be my son's pet primarily due to the fact that my son wanted a more interactive pet than BooBoo the bunny.  It's been 3 months and the dog sleeps in my bed and follows me around the house. He will go to ...

1 Recommendation

• Another wonderful day

Monday, December 9, 2013 | A Rambling story

Getting so tired of things.... Seems like every time I turn around there is always something that comes up or happens that requires me to shell out money I don't have. I have been trying to keep my head up but this is getting to me bad now. I have been dealing with this for over a year now with no income. This year it is affecting my Daughter's Christmas. 
    I wish the damn federal government ...

1 Recommendation

• The plus and Minus of it all

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 | A Rambling story

I am glad this cold weather is almost over.
    I placed all of my plants and fruit trees into the large greenhouse and one night it came a big wind and I didn't know that it had blown one of the panels on the top of the greenhouse away and then it dipped below freezing that same night and killed most of my stuff.
    I would say I am lucky if I have 1-5% of my original plants and trees left.
    I think the...

1 Recommendation

• Time flies

Thursday, April 24, 2014 | A Rambling story

I can't believe how long it has been since I have been on here. So much has happened and yet so much remains the same. Since my last post I have had a 3rd surgery on my back bringing the total of spine surgeries to 8. Yuk. My pain has continually gotten worse and can no longer work. I am on a long acting morphine derivative and short acting one for breakthrough pain. My grandchildren count is up ...

1 Recommendation

• Wonderful pain filled Sunday

Monday, May 26, 2014 | A Rambling story

it's been awhile since I have written but things have been low key. Yesterday my daughter came over with her children(7,6 and 1 yr old twins) they came over early and stayed all day. Then Joe invited his friends( I never met them) for dinner. We were sitting out by the pool when my daughter got a text from her friend asking what she was doing. Her fiancé and my son in law are brothers and ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• My Story Thus Far... TW maybe?

Monday, June 23, 2014 | A Rambling story

Ok so I am going to try and diligently journal once a week, I hope.  It all depends, it is easiest for me to do this from work on a real computer vs notebook & phone however, I have to keep some compsure to work.
    So I am trying to find myself and who I am, I have gotten so lost in being the glue for everyone and alwasy do do do that I don't know who I am anymore. I know that I was sexual...

1 Recommendation