Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday August 28, 2015

Positive Stories

• My Therapy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | A Positive story

Even though I am still on oxygen I walked 240 feet without sitting today and I was not that out of breath.  My goal is 500 feet by Feb 10, 2010.  Peggy my therapist said I did well today in spite of my very depressing mood.

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Steps

Monday, February 15, 2010 | A Positive story

I increased my steps to 360.  I am able to walk without getting sob.  I am trying for 420 which is my goal by the end of the week...... When I started I only walked 60 ft.

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Back and On Track!

Saturday, February 19, 2011 | A Positive story

I have not written in my Journal in such a long time I have been feeling guilty about it.  I am reading everyones updates and emails.  If I did not thank you personally I want to take a moment to thank you for all of the birthday wishes that I received. I really had quite the birthday this year.  I decided to deduct 10 years from my age and it worked.  I feel 10 years younger!...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• walking walking walking

Sunday, June 2, 2013 | A Positive story

I as walking every day, sometimes twice a day and i am going farther each day, I am up to 3 miles a day right now, hope to up that to 4 this week.  Besides helping with the weight loss ( i can't eat when i am outside walking 2 dogs!!) , it has really boosted my mood and helped me work through some job stress.  I force myself to go out every day, I can come up with many excuses to not go...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• I pet a wolf today

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | A Positive story

I went to the wolf sanctuary and yes pet a wolf. He stared at me so I sat down and stared him in the eyes as paced back and forth, then he settled only for a moment to sit. He looked into my heart and could see I was troubled, tantalizing moment I must say, He peed on a tree I got up and hugged a tree. Now off to the zoo to talk to the mgr. to see what fear I can face and pet a elephant or giraff...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Trying to practice my program

Monday, August 4, 2014 | A Positive story

My Gran has been in a huffy mood because of the 100th Anniversary of WW1 and my Brother is moody when trying to sleep. Then my email stopped working when on Ubuntu. (I'm now on Mac o/s X and it works okay)
    Now I am having the old insane thoughts returning. Now I need to practice breathing exercises.

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Two weeks YAY

Saturday, February 14, 2015 | A Positive story

Two weeks and still going strong!

2 Recommendations

2 Comments

• Impressive

Friday, May 22, 2015 | A Positive story

It has been 111 days since my last cigarette. It has been a trial to say the least with all things medical and the urges to boot. When do those urges stop? Anyway I have tried to be a good role model for the newbies and not give in. I have persevered and NOT had one cigarette. Yay
    Huggggss Jasmine

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• 4 months smoke free

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 | A Positive story

Wow I can't believe I made it to 4 months. No cheating and I certainly could have because my brother still smokes. Usually by now I am ready to give up but not this time. I am good to keep going. I have not used an e cig in weeks. I don't even know how long it's been. Next I am looking at 5 months. Yay

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Still smoke free

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 | A Positive story

I am actually 6 months smoke free. It has been a challenge this last month, only due to all the stress. I have not cheated and will not smoke. 

1 Recommendation

3 Comments