Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday November 21, 2014

Positive Stories

• Another vision dream of my momma....

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 | A Positive story

I have been off the grid lately - in part because I am re-entering the world - and  I also recently went back home -  returning  the place I stood as a different person than I am now, today,  before getting that phone call from mom in lat May when she told me had cancer.  
    I stood at my kitchen sink last week,  and went back in time in my mind to the thoughts I had w...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Finally

Thursday, June 21, 2012

So I finally found the perfect house in a nice area, the past few weeks have been so stressful but they are finally starting to calm down. It has been so nice working on a house that is going to be mine.
    Maybe life is finally starting to look up and can only get better :)

2 Recommendations

• My Horoscope for Today

Thursday, November 8, 2012 | A Positive story

CANCER - June 21st - July 23rd
    Thu 08, November 2012
    A tremendous thirst for knowledge isn't being quenched. You're tired of letting your creative impulses lay fallow for the sake of drudgery. Unfortunately, you can't abandon your responsibilities altogether. That means it's time to change your priorities. Do the bare minimum at home and work, and make more time for the activities you love. You...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• TWO

Saturday, January 26, 2013 | A Positive story

Today, Saturday January 26, 2013 is Gasparilla day in Tampa. It’s an annual event of celebration for the city. It includes a pirate invasion, parade and celebration.
    http://gasparillapiratefest.com/GPF_home.html
    Rewind to Gasparilla two years ago. I’m in Tampa General Hospital’s ICU, very ill. I’ve been suffering from pulmonary fibrosis, a chronic degenerative disease for ...

3 Recommendations

• I KNOW A BREAKTHROUGH'S COMIN' SOON!!!!

Monday, February 11, 2013 | A Positive story

I've had way tooooooo many of these moments!!!! (profound heartbreak triggered by something felt or seen or remembered)-- I am sooooo ready for my higher power to mend my broken heart and bind my wounds like He promised He would!!! And He is and He will!!! I know a profound blessing is about to be poured to overflowing in my life and I am soooo ready!!!!!!!!!!!! Healing takes time but when it co...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• pedometer

Thursday, May 30, 2013 | A Positive story

I bought a cool pedometer that is also a wrist watch and heart rate monitor. It is encouraging me to set mini goals and succeed in them. I have it figured out on how many steps make up a mile and I am trying to get up to 5 miles a day. 3 of those I am power walking and keeping my heart rate up.
    I am hoping it starts showing on the scales. I am so close to my first goal of 250 lbs. I am like 2 oz ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• walking walking walking

Sunday, June 2, 2013 | A Positive story

I as walking every day, sometimes twice a day and i am going farther each day, I am up to 3 miles a day right now, hope to up that to 4 this week.  Besides helping with the weight loss ( i can't eat when i am outside walking 2 dogs!!) , it has really boosted my mood and helped me work through some job stress.  I force myself to go out every day, I can come up with many excuses to not go...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• I pet a wolf today

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | A Positive story

I went to the wolf sanctuary and yes pet a wolf. He stared at me so I sat down and stared him in the eyes as paced back and forth, then he settled only for a moment to sit. He looked into my heart and could see I was troubled, tantalizing moment I must say, He peed on a tree I got up and hugged a tree. Now off to the zoo to talk to the mgr. to see what fear I can face and pet a elephant or giraff...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• SMILE!

Monday, October 28, 2013 | A Positive story

............................smile................................
    Learn from whats behind ya,
    don't dwell on it,
    Look positive at future,
    we all have bugs in life,
    Learn from them,
    life is boring without consequence,
    sure it's nice I've been there,
    clean up the shattered pieces of yesterdays life ,
    don't cry about them,
    just move on ,
    life is, how you take it,
    like a movie,
    move onto the next sce...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Trying to practice my program

Monday, August 4, 2014 | A Positive story

My Gran has been in a huffy mood because of the 100th Anniversary of WW1 and my Brother is moody when trying to sleep. Then my email stopped working when on Ubuntu. (I'm now on Mac o/s X and it works okay)
    Now I am having the old insane thoughts returning. Now I need to practice breathing exercises.

1 Recommendation

3 Comments