Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday August 30, 2014

Funny Stories

• I just thought

Thursday, February 7, 2013 | A Funny story

I knew I would be bed bound after sinus surgery so....I told my brother to drill some holes in the wood fence. He thought I was nuts then I stuck colored marbles in the holes so when the sun shown I got an array of colors no more boring fence when bed bound. the funny part my brother and my poodles had the same look on their faces of awe how'd she think of that. Priceless.

1 Recommendation

• Advertisement
  • funny

Thursday, March 28, 2013 | A Funny story

Ok I put my wonderwoman underwear on and looking for my cape. I am handling the day well. Made some bracelets last night, thing was they were suppose to me anklets. Birdies are chirpin at my window this morning. I just love their song. Blessings to you all for Easter and everyday.

1 Recommendation

• My Poor Son

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | A Funny story

I've never been good with electronics, mathematics, science and other fact-based sciences. I'm just not a practical person. I was always the kid that came home from school minus a mitten and forgetting her homework. Ask me to turn out a 50 page English paper and I can blow it out of the water in no time flat. But anything to do with numbers? Forget it. This ha...

1 Recommendation

8 Comments