Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Introducing Phoenix13
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
In a similar manner to Angie (btw hi Angie) Phoenix13 is new to cardiac issues and I suggested she might join in here given that you really are a helpful and friendly bunch.
cheers leanne
Posted on 02/01/13, 06:39 am
31 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Atrial Fibrillation (AFib). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #31 - 02/09/13  6:41am
" Hi Phoenix13 I felt I am too young to be diagnosed with A fib at 55 over 2 years ago. And like you even after 2 years I am having trouble accepting it. This A fib is not a simple thing and everyone thinks you can just change your diet or meditate and pray and it will go away. I havent found that to be true. It just happens to some people. Just like many other health issues. I am still seeking answers and relief from my condition. I have faith and still hope I'll find a way. Through all this my phrase to people has been everybody gets something at some time in their life. This A fib is my something and this is the time I have it now. Don't ever give up your hope. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web