Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday September 16, 2014

Funny Stories

• Thank the Lord that I am not...

Saturday, December 29, 2012 | A Funny story

Thank the Lord and the doctor who examined me!  The doctor said I was not bipolar II with rapid cycling, like I thought I was. 
    Yesterday, I was down and depressed.  Even breathing seemed to be an effort.  About 2 AM, this morning, I woke, after drinking wine four hours earlier!  I was rested and awake.  I snoozed off and on until 6 AM. 
    I got up, unloaded the d...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Sew it is like this

Monday, January 7, 2013 | A Funny story

I woke-up in great pain, this morning.  Funny how as you get older, it seems the aches and pains get worst.
    I spent the morning oiling my sewing machine and then learning how it all goes back together.  I studied how the bobbin is held in place by a... a... a bobbin holder.  I even learned how the top thread loops here and there to maintain tension.  I think I did pretty good,...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Sewing and Life

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | A Funny story

This may come as common knowledge to some of you and to others it might be amusing or even a revelation.  But as some of you know, I have started sewing and for my first project, while I am teaching myself, I am sewing a king-size comforter for my bed.  I can now take this learning experience, since I just reached a milestone, and tell you something I have learned.
    First, in sewing, as ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Sufficency

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 | A Funny story

I was in the kitchen, preparing dinner, with mother when she realized that we were running low on Parmesan cheese.
    “Is this bowl sufficiently sufficient to be sufficient," I asked her
    “I think so," she replied.
    “Well, if it is sufficiently sufficient to be sufficient then it should suffice!”

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• My Poor Son

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | A Funny story

I've never been good with electronics, mathematics, science and other fact-based sciences. I'm just not a practical person. I was always the kid that came home from school minus a mitten and forgetting her homework. Ask me to turn out a 50 page English paper and I can blow it out of the water in no time flat. But anything to do with numbers? Forget it. This ha...

1 Recommendation

8 Comments

• JOKE - MAN AT HOME DEPOT

Friday, November 1, 2013 | A Funny story

MAN'S AGE, AS DETERMINED BY A TRIP TO HOME DEPOT 
    You are in the middle of a few projects at your home: putting in a new fence, painting the basement walls, putting in a new garden.   You are hot and sweaty, covered in dust, lawn clippings, dirt and paint.   You have your old work clothes on.   You know the outfit -- shorts with the hole in the crotch, old T-shi...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• JOKE redneck and pet fish

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A redneck with a bucket full of live fish, was approached recently by a game warden in Texas as he started to drive his boat away from a lake. The game warden asked the man,
    "May I see your fishing license please?"
    "Naw, sir," replied the redneck.    "I don't need none of them there papers.    These here are my pet fish."   
    "Pet fish!?!?" &nbs...

2 Recommendations

4 Comments

• "It's going to be in the 40's tomorrow.   And we Floridians are neither used to it, nor equipped to handle anything below the 40's!  (Actually below 80, i take out a coat). 
    My heart goes out to everyone who is enduring -14 degrees and worse!  wth?  Stay warm and safe!"
    S

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• was looking for this and then i found this under my facebook comments.  yay!  for some reason, half the stuff i share doesn't show up AGAIN on my page.  i have to go into activity to get it.  wth?  super annoying. 
    "buying shit no one needs, with money you don't have, for relatives you don't really like that much."
    it could be worse.  you could have ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• JOKE: So Jesus says: "Bro....don't do it to them"

Saturday, September 6, 2014 | A Funny story

JOKE:  so jesus says:

Li

1 Recommendation

1 Comment