Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Arthritis and muscle pain???
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
In so much pain:( it's usually my joints ( obviously ) but rite now it muscular!! My leg muscles are aching so bad I'm too the point of almost crying which takes a lot! Def beyond a level 10 on a scale of 1-10. And I have even took a Percocet 10! I have liticane patches that I will try after take a hot bath.

Does anyone else ever experience severe muscle pain from your arthritis? Or could it be something else?
Posted on 10/12/12, 08:07 pm
44 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Arthritis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #41 - 01/03/13  2:43pm
" I have arthritis and muscle pain & spasms. The dr explained that if the bones are unstable or damaged from the arthritis the surrounding muscles will tighten up to protect the bones. Its the body's way of protecting itself. The spasms start from the muscles being so tight for so long. They forget how to relax. Then it becomes pain 24/7. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #42 - 01/04/13  4:50pm
" When I have muscle pain in legs it's usually a lack of potassium , so if I drink OJ or eat a banana It goes away. So think about the possibility of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Doctors don't usually ask or tell you these things unless they do a blood test they it shows up in. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #43 - 01/05/13  10:42pm
" well i keep getting told that im anemic but they wont tell with what!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #44 - 01/06/13  12:45am
" Anemia is low iron "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web