Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Can't stay still
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I don't know if this is due to my anxiety or dyspraxia but I find it very hard to sit still for any period of time.At course I am always moving around on my seat,doing something with my hands or shaking my left leg.I cant seem to stop,Im even shaking and moving when Im in bed.Its like I have to do it.Does anyone else have this? Coz my shoulders,back and legs are getting so damn sore!
Posted on 07/09/07, 05:09 am
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/09/07  7:53am
" Yes! I don't usually shake like you do, but I fidget almost constantly. Takes me aaaaages to get comfortable in bed. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/09/07  10:45am
" i have had that problem for years its exhauting at the end of the day when you try to relax and your sore from all the moving and shaking. i was also told by my doctor i have restless leg sydrome and i am on requip for it it helps at night but the days can be long. you will and can get through this. please know your not alone "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/09/07  10:56am
" I fidget constantly. Throughout my school years and in college, class was absolutely miserable because I couldn't sit still or find a comfortable position. I don't shake limbs or fidget to the point of soreness, but I've been told I'm very restless. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/09/07  11:06am
" I know what you mean about the figitting I do that a lot and drive the people around me crazy.I shake my leg until it hurt most times again the people around me say just stop your driving me crazy they don't get it.I do the same thing in bed and it is driving me nuts good thing I don't have a partner because he would never get any sleep with me next to him. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 07/09/07  3:46pm
" I have to move constantly when I have anxiety or panic. When I try to sit or lay it gets so much worse so I pace, nights are the worst!
Best of luck to you
Renie "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web