Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Empty Head Feeling
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Every morning lately i've been having this feeling in my head like nothing is in it, i'm kinda worried and i want to know if any of u felt this way
Posted on 07/14/08, 07:51 am
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/14/08  8:59am
" All the time. It's like you have a bubble in your head?

Are you on any meds? When I was on Zoloft and Effexor (not at the same time), I had that feeling all of the time. Now I get it when it's about to rain (there is a link between heavy barometric conditions and anxiety). Or if I've taken a lot of klonopin due to some thick anxiety (for instance, when I fly).

If you're like me, then you probably aren't drinking caffeine, but when I feel empty headed, I find a cup of decaf or a hot chocolate has just enough caffeine to bring everything back into focus. You might give that a try. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/14/08  9:03am
" i've been on zoloft for a while now "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/15/08  10:05am
" Don't know if this is what you mean, but feel some mornings especially, that my brain is frozen, like a computer, it just freezes up, can't think, reason, make decisions, I hate it,I don't understand it, but there it is, frozen for awhile, seems to start to "thaw" out as day progresses, but it's a horrible way to start a day, and have to tell your family < "please be patient, my brain is temporarily frozen". "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/15/08  10:34am
" I get this feeling as well. I don't know why mornings are so hard, but I do get better as the day goes on. My best time is at night. I am on zoloft as well. It took it about 2 mths to start helping me, but I am better. I do still have bad days. The symptoms in my head are the absolute worst. I can't stand the floating, detached feeling. Just try to do something to get it off your mind.
Hugs,
Sandi "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web