Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Has anyone ordered xanax online?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I was wondering if anyone had ordered xanax online from one of those pharmacys where you consult with a dr online and if you did how it turned out?
Would you recommend it? I read somewhere that all these pharmacies operated from overseas and you might not get the pills you ordered.I am only using xanax to get to sleep at night a little at a time because of my severe anxiety but only have a few pills left that were prescribed to me by a psychiatrist that wont prescribe them anymore because I was only supposed to use them until I got on lexapro which I am not goign to do so he wont prescribe anymore, but I didnt like him anyway so not going back as he only spent 10 minutes with me and then prescribed lexapro and said I would not see him anymore.Only his nurse in 10 days. So looking for another source.
Posted on 06/07/07, 10:28 pm
9 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/08/07  11:39pm
" Why can you take Xanax but you cant take anything else??? Isnt xanax a pill, thought you couldnt swallow pills????? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 06/09/07  11:39am
" I dont' swallow it.I nibble on it for about an hour until it is gone.But it gets me thru the roughest times that way.I haven't swallowed a pill in at least 30 years. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 06/09/07  1:02pm
" It can be dangerous. Real docs prescribe real drugs. But, doing some research about online ordering would help if you are determined. Type in the word scam along with the site and you'll probably find that many internet sites scam people. That's why I would talk to my doctor. Or, stick with sites that require you to to speak to a doc and mail in your prescription to them. I have read about such things, but wouldn't every try such a thing - too old fashioned here. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 06/09/07  2:54pm
" I've ordered drugs online and it's HORRENDOUSLY expensive. I also got it trouble with my credit card when they caught up with the operation and it was operating illegally out of a bar in Turkey!

I always got the stuff I ordered, but it wasn't worth it and they STILL call me to this day.

I know what it's like to want a drug you're afraid you can't get from your doctor, but think twice about this.

Take Care - Amy Striplin "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 06/09/07  3:14pm
" doctors are very weary to prescribe benzos.. because they are addicting!! I know because evey doctor tells me NO.

I was taking my mother's for awhile.,. she had extra.. and my doctor said.. it was a red flag that I have abused.. and may become addicted to this type of med. So he gave me paxil. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 06/10/07  10:54pm
" this is funny, sorry op, yeah benzos are HARD TO GET INFACT I HAVE TO GET OFF MINE IN 2 MTHS AND GLADLY THEY F*CK WITH MY HEAD AND XANAX IS SLOWER ACTING GO TO THE ER GET ON KLONOPIN THEN THEY WILL SEND YOU TO MENTAL HEALTH AND HAVE TO KEEP YOU ON THEM, THATS WHAT I DID!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 06/11/08  3:34pm
" gecko..i take paxil. i like it pretty well but it doesnt work that well on my anxiety, however its great for my depression. i take valium for my anxiety. dont care for xanax any more. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 08/27/10  11:42am
" no one even answered ur question.. and i cant either... but i am supposed to be recieving my package of xanax today so as soon as i do i'll try them and come back on and let u know if they were ok or not and which online pharmacy i got them from.
later "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 08/27/10  1:20pm
" I have done a TON of research online about ordering xanax, but BOY is it expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I lived in Arizona, we used to go into Noglas mexico and get all our pills there, we all did it! Everything from paxil, to antibiotics, you name it! NOBODY ever had an problems with it. I guess doing it online would be a little different, but for days I did research and couldn't find a 30 day supply for under $200

I know how you are feeling. If there is a particular drug that works for you and the doc won't give it to you, then you are suffering for what they think is right and it is actually WRONG!

People that tell you to just get off xanax can kiss my rearend! If it works for you then it works for you! Just be careful at the cost!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web