Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I've read that this combo can help ease anxiety and wondered if anyone takes this as a supplement. Do you notice a difference? Is there a brand that seems to work well?

Thanks!
Posted on 02/13/13, 12:56 pm
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/13/13  1:13pm
" If you go to the "Break free" site . A doctor has come up with with a great combination of the above plus other vitamins you can take. You don't have to by it from them. They will tell you what you can buy from
Health food stores. The dDoctors wife was s agoraphobic for years. She is very lovely and passionate above helping people. They also offers help in helping to deal with anxiety. If u can't find this site I will go check my emails and get it for u.

Please anyone who r interested they r not out to make money. You can read all about the family on this site. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/13/13  3:06pm
" I would be interested, I did a search and came up with nothing that resembles what you are discussing? Thanks!!! :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/14/13  4:24am
" Www.break free from anxiety.com

I was on the program many years ago. I love Polly and her husband Ron. I have also had counselling from their son Josh. I had to stop a couple of years ago due to our financial problems and I get covered by medical. I still take calcium magnesium ..

Polly is very caring as she suffered agoraphobia for 40 years. You can read all about it anyway. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 02/14/13  11:20am
" I would really appreciate any info you can share about Mag/Cal/.... I did look into the website that you provided. But, couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

I would like to start taking at least the Magnesium.
Thanks! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 02/14/13  1:25pm
" I do know not to take any calcium made out of oyster shells . My naturopath. The ratio of calcium should be higher than magnesium . I will see if u can find Polly's email address and find out the ratio. I will ask her the price. She used to send me about 3 months worth in one envelope to keep the cost down. She said if could only afford so much to at least keep up with the calcium magnesium . "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 02/14/13  5:58pm
" ty! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web