Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
zeldox
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hey everyone,
ive jus been give zeldox not only to treat my schizophrena, but my pyschiatrist believes it will help with my bad anxiety and panic.
Has anyone else taken this meds for this reason , im kind of hoping it will help me.
Posted on 09/12/10, 02:19 am
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/12/10  12:39pm
" I correspond with a guy in Minneapolis who has been prescribed anti-psychotic drugs for his severe anxiety and agoraphobia.

When he started, he had not left his home in 3 full years. In less than a year of taking the anti-psychotics he has gotten his life back, his career on track and is starting to date again.

I just wanted to show that there are examples of people getting helped by drugs not normally prescribed for anxiety.

Hopefully someone else here will have had experience with the specific drug you are asking about. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 09/12/10  2:30pm
" Geodon helped me so much. Before I started taking it I was only sleeping an hour at a time. This had been going on for months. With my first dose I slept like a baby. Anxiety gone! A few months ago I developed severe muscle pain from the geodon and was switched to saphris. It works just as well and doesn't put me out for 12+ hours. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 09/13/10  5:31am
" I take 60mg Zeldox as part of a cocktail to manage bipolar. I also get anxiety. I have not been able to attribute a reduction in anxiety episodes to Zeldox. For anxiety I use benzodiazapines as required. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 09/13/10  7:07am
" I wanted to add that at lower doses geodon causes anxiety in a lot of people. I was one of those lucky people who could take a lower dose andbe helped, not hurt by the meds. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web