Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
How long does it take to do the a1a blood test
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Does anyone know? My doctor did alot of labs on Tuesday but they still hadn't received all of them back. I have hereditary pancreatitis, but recently my liver function tests have been high, anywhere from 300 to over 1000, so they think something else is going on and we did the Alpha 1 test, my grandma had copd and ephysima, and passed away from lung cancer. I hate to get ahead of myself, but does anyone have a lot of upper right quadrent abdominal pain, and what can they do about it. Thanks
Jackie
Posted on 10/09/08, 07:49 pm
2 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/10/08  5:28pm
" Hi Jackie,
from what I can remember as it was 12 years ago, my blood test came back with the results under two weeks but Im in the UK so things may be slightly different to the States.
Hope this helps a little.
Good luck with your results and if you need any further help please don't hesitate to ask me or anyone here.
all the best to you and yours,
keep us posted if you can.
Take care Lisa "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/14/08  11:58am
" well I still haven't heard anything, not sure if it is good or bad.

Jackie "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web