Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
30 days mark reached
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hit one month mark yesterday. Although I have done much longer in the past it feels different this time. I am more vigilant now, more aware of the insidious ways the desire to drink can creep inside my mind (experience paid by many previous relapses).
Ran 1/2 marathon (1 hour 58 min), something I thought impossible.
Began to clear the major black bag with empty bottles hidden in the basement, sneaking them one by one in the garbage (did not want my family to see the industrial level of waste inside.)
Cross fingers, wish me luck. I know how fragile this is.

P. S. Hugs are welcome ;)
Posted on 09/09/13, 10:53 am
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Alcoholism. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 09/10/13  10:28am
" Thank you all for the hugs and wishes!
DS and discussions here are a constant sourse of support and I am greatful for all new insights and aspects of my problems that I never considered before. So the plan is to continue to log in here most days, and try to provide help to others when I can, sort of a "Teaching is learning" thing. Will hang in and see how it goes day by day.
Also planning to get shredded for my 50th birthday (another obsession takes over, at least a healtier one, provided I am injury free).
Bless you all! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web