Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
i am....
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
i am fat & alcoholic - in fact, i'm fat BECAUSE i'm alcoholic.

anyway, as i was saying, i am fat & alcoholic and i want to die. please, do not become like me.
Posted on 02/12/13, 05:02 pm
24 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Alcoholism. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 02/13/13  1:58pm
" Yep sorryass - many of us have been there. Brush your teeth? Wash? Eat? Change your soiled bedsheets/pants? Hell...get up out of your soiled bedsheets/pants? What's the point? Take another drink...

Get back to a meeting and talk about this, you'll see a lot of nodding heads. There was a way out of it, I found...

P "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #22 - 02/13/13  5:00pm
" Yes sorrya most of us have been there. And a lot of us like myself were living with SO's at the time. Imagine how bad the smell and such must have been for them. I know there were times where I didn't comb my hair for months. Thankfully I was able to wear a hat at my job but at home I walked around in the same pair of gym pants and t-shirt and my hair going every which way.

It's tough to love yourself when you get stuck in this downward spiral. But you are worth love just like every other human being. I would suggest going back to the meetings and giving them a try. Or you could always try rehab. I don't know where you are but if you're in California I could recommend a good program.

Whatever you do, don't continue to isolate yourself. That's what makes the hole get deeper and deeper.

Take care man. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #23 - 02/13/13  5:26pm
" First, change your screen name. if you are for real, its a bit too dramatic....and if you arent for real well...
Anyway.

There is a way out as many here have posted. Its there for you any time you want it. Its sure as shit not easy but it beats the alternative.

Life is a beautiful opportunity every minute of every day and you can start yours now. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #24 - 02/14/13  6:23pm
" Yeah I was were you are at. You are beautiful no matter what you think! I thought that hanging out with people who were miserable like me would keep me from being alone. I never cared about washing or changing my clothes. That is how I came up with alleykat because I drank in the alley with drunks who only lot in life was to keep drinking. You can pick yourself up. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web