Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
dont know what else to do :(
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
everyone always has something smart to say about what i am going through but yet no one ever took or takes the time to understand or even ask me what i am going through...for 7years now i have been unable to leave my house, i have lost every friend i had or thought i had and my family isn't any better...i have never felt more alone in my life....i have tried to over come this or even tired to understand what is wrong with me but i cant....i want to be able to get my life back be normal i guess you would say...but every time i try to leave a i have a panic or anxiety attack and even when people come over to my house i find myself having a anxiety attack
starting to think i will never get over this....very stressful and very lonely could use a friend....would like to know anyone that is going through this or has gone through this what has helped you?
Posted on 02/21/13, 02:40 am
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Agoraphobia & Social Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 02/25/13  6:55pm
" It's a familiar song you're singing there! I'm medicated but want to get off the stuff, and have recently been seeing a new therapist. She's recommended I listen to some relaxation tapes (you know, the ones that have to tighten your leg, then relax your leg, etc.) to teach my body how to relax so that during a panic attack I can breath and relax which is supposed to help. She also recommended I read Paula Dean's book "It ain't all about the cookin'" because she is agoraphobic and talks about her journey. Hope this helps (both of us). "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web