Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Wiggle Seats
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
My son is 7 and his resource teacher suggested we try a wiggle seat. I have found them on amazon for a decent price but they always seem to be out of stock. I plan on getting one for home and one to stay at school. Doing homework makes me want to pull my hair out. He fidgets and moves around so much that he usually ends up falling out of his chair. It is so frustrating. Has anyone used one of these???
Posted on 09/22/10, 07:07 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for ADHD / ADD. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/22/10  10:27pm
" That sounds exactly my son at age 7 when he was in grade 1, that was when he first started having problems. The teacher tried everything including the wiggle seat, the school has their own so I didn't have to supply one. It worked for a short time, but nothing really helped much until he was put on concerta. The change was immediate, his teacher couldn't believe he was the same boy in just a few days. (not that I am telling you to put your son on meds, that was a very hard decision for me to make and it isn't for everyone)
Hope this helps. Doesn't your son's school have one that they could try? "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web